ΨΝ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baruch College Alpha Kappa Psi

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Committee: Chapter Reports

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain

Captain

Meeting Committee: Chapter Reports Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Committee: Chapter Reports   Meeting Committee: Chapter Reports EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:50 pm

Brothers,
I will be posting the chapter reports I make during the chapter meetings here on the forum for anyone who would like to follow/ask questions:

Marketing Committee Chapter Reports
October 21, 2011

1. Advertisements
a. SocGen event October 28, 2011. Approx. 9-10 attendees. Need minimum of 20, reach out to any finance/accounting majors you may know
b. Bake Sale: Halloween themed flier needed as well as updates to the one we have in terms of dates
c. Madison Ave. Uncovered: Account Executive Phillip Hess Thursday, November 3, 2011. Room 3-215. Room is open @ 5:30pm so help would be great

2. Campaigns
a. Information about the campaign for Spring Rush 2012 will be updated on the forum with details and how you can help, volunteer, or support

3. Public Relations
a. Expanding connections for the untitled business panel
i. Ideally, people who will support us with trips, seminars, and not just this one even
b. Objective: building relations with Ogilvy and Mather; if it works out, and event with McCann works, we’d have two companies to have as hopeful supporters

4. Social and Web Media
a. YouTube account – made today
i. Ideas for what to post on our YouTube will be in discussion
ii. Recommendations from the chapter will be considered
Back to top Go down

Meeting Committee: Chapter Reports
Page 1 of 1